Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures taken outside VA



pre Raphaelite




whispering folds of pine green


Miss Leo
inspires new tattoo .



Neon sandals on Crown St.



glamorous Thrift chick

on a side note:



Today, Mark - a freelance photographer came in with his enormous camera to shoot some of VA treasures
I got to pose with a Tee too, (tried to retain an air of nonchalant. shouting EUREEEKKAH! on the inside. joking, I wasnt sporting anything cool.)


Is Le Tired! & sorry my photos does not do these beauties justice.
the last couple of days kept missing cool peepz on the streetz. ah well

ciao!

* * *
Note to self :
1. ze camera must NEVER leave self
2. if you miss that 3 seconds window upon encountering a bombastic fashionista
hi-omg-you-are-so-gorgeous-can-I-pretty-please-take-a-photo-of-you-for-yet-another-street-fashion-blog
they are gone forever (as awesome people seem to glide effortlessly down the street 10 times faster than normal human rate)

Yes ma'am I have learned my lesson.

Love me