Saturday, August 15, 2009

Satur Days.


Would you care to High Tea with Mrs Woo?

Was so psyched when they opened shop across from the COFA campus in Paddington
Two years back I was going through a rough patch
I went to visit my friend in Newcastle where we first stumbled upon their beautiful shop
I remember mostly the 'pencils' of different creatures elegantly carved from whole lead blocks.
It really made my day.
Two years later whirlwinds of events
but their shop is still as entrancing as I recall.
Delicate ceramics, vibrant fabrics

Above : Juliana Foong, the middle sister.




MARSU homme
feat.
Artists. Artisans. Collectors. Designers.




bowties!!!

they fluttered right out from Alice in Wonderland.



It's one of those shops which you really, really, really, wish weren't part of the Pop-Up movement.




Pocahontas








mille-feuille







The Fringe Markets


Mismatched Stockings & Glove Love.








Forgot to turn on the flash, a tad blurry, apologies to my candid trio


The next Manolo


ciao!

Love me