Tuesday, January 26, 2010

B A L M A I N



one flew over an extremely fashionable cuckoo's nest




finally . I got my paws on Balmain-style nipped shoulders blazer
one cannot imagine just how fucking happy I was when i saw a shop FULL of them
in addition I also bought
a few shape shifters (military) boots
one is washed out and the other has hidden leather studs

a gorgeously fluffy rabbit fur drop shoulder cardi
(but I think it's fake rabbit fur,
cause I know secret lover will hit me if I wore our rabbits around!)
softest fake fur I've ever felt though!



a few ways to fold up or fold 'em down
shall practise





absolutely in love peacock feathers right now
I want it on my fingers
I want it on my shoes
I want it as a shawl I want it in my hair
I want it in an explosion around my waist

la dee da




I also got a boyfriend blazer (velveteen collar)
and an oversized black raincoat like thing
(like bat/flying squirrel H & M coat that I have, but in much lighter fabric
and less geometrically fab. but hey its lesser 10 times the price )


tee hee.


Love me