Monday, January 25, 2010

Fat Monkey


yay. good to be back



a disappointing visit to Wanchai Art Centre
thank god it was just a quick stop over before lunch




must be a Marc Newson fan



cute, from scraps









wax clothing anyone? fetish



ok i have NEVER witnessed THIS before, haha , GOAT with entire head intact!


quite rightly captures how I feel





nice location



cat on a leash. hmm . I do not approve.

Buys:


Chanel-esque cardi? : )


Design By NoBeing
lack of website; simply adore the stuff from this shop,
I think this is rather Vivienne Westwood classic
(haha just making myself content with limited cash)
anyway there was a lot of awesome jewelry sort of like gothic Victorian style
little birdie told there IS an online shop but it's exclusive and for Japanese shoppers only

asymmetric biker studs. zomg !
wanna be Ann Dem boots,
real cow hide
real cheap .
yay


productive-ish first day
too damn hot!!! going from -10 to 19 is not funny


Love me