Monday, June 7, 2010

la dee dah



Omg what is this hahaha
like Kim Songhe possessed
I'd like to pimp my ride with Kewpies!!!

we were job hunting today
will it EVER stop raining ?

we stopped for a quick bite to eat, at first wanted to head to Giulia's
but then spotted a new born hidden right round the corner of the construction site
(went on the City of Sydney website
but I have no idea what they are building still apart from
improved bike tracks and ladeedahs)


A high rise warehouse packed with personality
and a fine collection of eclectic bric-à-brac
The owner has a backspace filled with antique furniture
his original idea was to cross a cafe & furniture shop
but he's still testing waters

A friendly duo served us, engaged in the friendliest of banters about
how anal the council could be



next to these beautiful retro Victorian cutlery
were 百年好合 chopsticks as well as a MASSIVE
UFO sized rice cooker (LOL!)
fusion?





WOW.
I'd respect any cafe with a SMEG fridge.











Food wise .....
sadly, not up to par. especially the coffee, a bit watered down.
They have every element to success if they hired a proper chef & barista
will revisit for his furniture!!!

- - -



The Hyde's nearing finish
what really impressed me was that they included the vertical gardens

My first Dinky Toy

'In the early 1950s a Dinky Toy craze hit the United Kingdom and it seemed that all boys (and some adults) had collections. Their dual role as toy and model had no peers at the time. '

these little guys are highly collectible
in NL I saw their starting price was 30 euros

http://www.dinkysite.com/


I vant to dress like a witch lately

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE
$10-30 : )
btw those are black and white stockings (1/2 1/2 leg!!!)


ciao

Love me